Someone at Toby’s Estate has been spending too much time on the internets.
Email Joshjosh (at) josh dot sg
- Probable path: lending restrictions or similar late 2014, RBA rate cuts early 2015. 9 hours ago
- So RBA likely won’t move on rates without macroprudential house price measures in place. But when they are, rate cuts are a go. 10 hours ago
- The RBA wants house prices lower because they want to cut rates but can’t without making housing even bubblier. And jawboning’s not working. 10 hours ago
- On “Move Fast & Break Things” xkcd.com/1428/ 16 hours ago
- Oh dear. RT @linecook: …. http://t.co/R5UkPQl2Ia 3 days ago