- In breaking news from Australia: fire! flood! and now a plague of locusts! What next, rain of frogs?
- Charlie Sheen might be a drug-addled lunatic, but he is a drug-addled lunatic with excellent taste in watches.
- “Mr. Speaker, how much carbon would be released by a disco inferno?” asks the Australian Senate, in the wake of Senator Mary Jo Fisher livening up yesterday’s carbon tax debate by doing the Hokey Pokey and the Time Warp on the floor of the Senate. Why yes, there is video.
- You will not see any photos today more awesome than this photo of night-time bioluminescence in the Gippsland Lakes.
- Apparently you are not allowed to name a horse “Norfolk Enchants“. I don’t understand why – Norfolk Island is lovely.
- And JRE Keeps You Entertained All Weekend with a camera strapped to one of the Space Shuttle’s solid rocket boosters. You don’t have to watch the whole 30 minutes, but you do have to watch at least the first four minutes. (Especially the bit around 1:35.)
Email Joshjosh (at) josh dot sg
Josh’s Tweetshttps://t.co/6AcDamXJ7s@SFSketchfest ticketing has just opened and @AgileTixs immediately fell in a heap.