- Australia has a productivity problem, argues AsiaSentinel, and they have a point: for the last few years, real GDP growth has been driven almost exclusively by a mix of population growth and terms of trade growth, while productivity growth has slumped to zero;
- Meanwhile, the Sydney Morning Herald answers one of the toughest questions facing the country today: what is the plural of “Weet-Bix”?
- Adagio cantabile with a rock tempo feel. (Here’s a higher-res version, which you’ll need. And here’s more of the same.)
- In the spirit of Vancouver’s Crack Shack or Mansion? game, here’s what $1 million buys you in Melbourne.
- And JRE keeps you entertained all weekend with the best bits of One Song to the Tune of Another…
Email Joshjosh (at) josh dot sg
Josh’s Tweetshttps://t.co/evLiMLh6yK https://t.co/TIz2eZzxDwhttps://t.co/IR2PsXKG5T