A few articles from the blogs for your reading pleasure.
- This man has the second-best job in the world – he roasts coffee. (via Gizmodo)
- There are economic reasons for clamping down on movie piracy.
- But that doesn’t mean that the methods used to prosecute piracy are necessarily legitimate. (via Slashdot)
- If you ever wanted to give feedback about Internet Explorer, well, now you can. (via MS Blogs)
- And if all of this reading is making you hungry, pick up some inventive new recipes and give them a try. (via Instapundit)
I apologise for the lack of blogness this week. That said, I have some shiny (or, rather, retro-shiny) new toys to post pictures of… watch this space.